- Managers now have two disks. One for the kernel, one for the data. This makes
the upgrades much smoother.
- Fixed the channel name. Should be
- System docker images are now read from disk rather than pulled from the network.
- Docker 17.05.0-ce-rc1
- Fix the image pruning. It was not possible to use
enableSystemPrune and the
cron that actually calls
docker prune was broken.
- Add documentation to delete a stack.
- All the gcloud commands in the docs and the outputs should reference the
gcloud compute ssh --project [project] --zone [zone] [manager-name].
- Access to ssh can be restricted to a class of source addresses.
- Improve stack scaling/upgrade.
- Base disk images are not anymore public.
- Docker 17.03.0-ce
- First version opened to chosen Beta testers
- Docker 17.03.0-ce-rc1